We have learned from our experience helping to start-up and brand a new law firm specializing in estate planning and business law what it takes to generate clients for lawyers and law firms practicing in these specialties.
We know there are unique challenges and considerations to legal services marketing. We work closely with our law firm clients to navigate these to produce marketing that stays within both legal and ethical guidelines and accomplishes their marketing and business development goals. We know what outcomes are desirable and support client acquisition, such as:
- getting more visitors to the firm's website and getting these visitors to call them to set up consultations or download resources from their website, thus generating a lead,
- improving brand name and recognition- online and offline- to build credibility and trust as well as differentiate from the competition,
- building a steady referral stream from past clients, colleagues, other law firms and related professional services providers to keep the pipeline full,
- staying in touch with prospects to nurture them into qualified leads and eventually clients,
- and helping them to cross-sell and up-sell their services to existing clients to increase revenues and margins and build a profitable, sustainable practice.
And we will bring this knowledge to your law firm's marketing to help you achieve your marketing and business goals.
But don't just take our word for it. Here's what Rick Sorrell of Sorrell Law Firm has to say about working with our marketing agency:
"I thought it critical that our marketing portray myself and my practice in accurate terms, that the message be tailored to fit who we are and what we do. Gavin [as owner of 1st Position Marketing] worked with me from the beginning of the practice, spent time helping me to define who we are and what we do, and then looked for ways to carry that into our branding and marketing message, relating the things that make Sorrell Law Firm unique in the market. I have been very pleased with the breadth of his expertise, his attention to detail, his willingness to listen to our concerns and unique needs." Rick Sorrell
And we continue to learn and apply these lessons to online marketing and inbound marketing. In fact, the principle of our first law firm client, Rick Sorrell of Sorrell Law Firm, is now our chief consultant in matters of marketing legal services. Having Rick on board in this capacity ensurers that we stay within regulations regarding blogging, promotion, lead generation, social media marketing and other marketing activities. It also gives us deep insight that can only come from someone intimately familiar with the daily workings of a practicing lawyer in an active law firm.
Marketing Services we provide to lawyers and law firms:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Development and Production (whitepapers, ebooks, guides, checklists, etc. and webinar materials production, which can also be modified and used for traditional seminars)
- Webinar planning and promotion
- Landing Page Design and accompanying Call to Action Buttons (to generate leads)
- Email Marketing (permission based follow-up and lead nurturing)
- Lead Nurturing (email, phone calls, newsletters, postcards, content, social media, etc.)
- Analytics (of quantity, quality and sources of traffic, leads, and clients)
See our Inbound Marketing Service Packages for Law Firms and Attorneys
Traditional and Outbound Marketing
- Direct Mail (tied in with landing pages and content offers)
- Search Engine Marketing or Pay Per Click (PPC)- also tied in with landing pages and offers
- Email Marketing to prospects that have not opted-in
- Sales and Marketing Collateral Production
If you have other marketing needs we will be glad to discuss these with you and, if possible, develop custom services to meet them.
We are a Hubspot Value Added Reseller Agency and as you may have guessed, we use Hubspot's suite of all-in-one automated marketing software solutions to deliver results for our clients.
today to learn how we can improve your online visibility, lead generation & conversion, and bring you more business from your online marketing efforts.
View our specially packaged and priced Inbound Marketing packages for law firms and lawyers